[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: jbpm timer transaction issues

pbrewer_uk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 14 07:25:32 EST 2007

Hi Alex, thanks for your continued help.

Unfortunately, I get the same behaviour whether I initiate the JobExecutor via a seam component or by using the JobExecutorServlet.

  | 2007-11-14 11:58:05,675 ERROR [org.jbpm.db.JobSession] org.hibernate.TransactionException: could not register synchronization

Has anyone managed to get a timer task to execute successfully with Seam 2.0.0.GA? Better still can anyone else deploy the timerTesk process I posted earlier and get it to work?

Many thanks, Pete.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104517#4104517

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104517