[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message stranded in cluster

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 14 07:34:58 EST 2007

"chip_schoch"

I thought that clients of the clustered queue could connect to whichever node they found first and they would get messages from any partial queue.  Is this incorrect?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104524#4104524

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104524