[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JbossWS throws

sashicse do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 14 09:39:46 EST 2007

We are trying to transfer large byte arrays (file stream) across the jboss web services. We are using the byte arrayas approach to transfer the files through web services. JBoss is throwing OutofMemory exception while transferring the large bvte array. As of now we do not want to change the current implementation of transferring the files to MTOM, SOAP with attachments etc. Could you please provide us some insight on why JBoss is throwing the exception even after providing the sufficient JVM memory?

Environment Setup Details-

Jboss version: 4.0.4 GA

JWS version: version that ships with JBoss 4.0.4GA version

JVM heap size settings-

Min and Max- 1024MB

Also, tried with min and max- 1546

File size- problem while transferring the file size greater than 38 MB.

Thanks,
-Sashi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104605#4104605

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104605