[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Why I can't start JBOSS 4.2.2GA?

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 14 10:02:12 EST 2007

"jackhexy" wrote : "%JAVA%" -version 2>&1 | findstr /I hotspot > nul.
  | What is the meaning?Compare the java version?:-)
  | You know?

All this command is trying to do is, see if the version of Java that you have supports the -server JVM option. This command first prints out the java version and passes it to findstr command which searches for the string "hotspot" in the output. If "hotspot" is found in the java version output, it adds the -server JVM option while starting JBoss.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104622#4104622

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104622