[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Injecting user/role using http headers

ganeshmb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 14 17:43:19 EST 2007

Is it possible to inject the user and role information from an external authentication engine through HTTP headers?  I want to somehow configure the portal to blindly use the user/role that are being passed as HTTP headers in the first request.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104801#4104801

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104801