[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Modular pluggable components application

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 14 19:46:32 EST 2007

Hah, was my post looks like I'm an embittered developer? :-)

I was curious if there are any known architecture designs which can assist in modular pluggable components deployment,

Main points are:
- pluggable components activation/de-activation
- Affect already installed components behaviors in deployment/removal time of other components
- Dynamically modifying UI(facelets templates, themes, etc...) in deployment/removal of new components,

Thanks ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104812#4104812

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104812