[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Nested property reference

trustin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 14 21:13:51 EST 2007

Hi,

I am currently trying to make Apache MINA Microcontainer friendly.  It's already very Springframework friendly so I think it should be JBossMC friendly already, but I want to clarify one thing - nested property reference.

In Springframework, I can access other POJO subproperties like the following:

  | <bean id="beanX" ...>
  |     <property name="propA.propB" value="C"/>
  | </bean>
  |
  | <bean id="beanY" ...>
  |     <property name="propC" ref="beanX.propA.propB" />
  | </bean>

Can Microcontainer refer nested properties like the example above?

Thanks in advance.  Microcontainer rocks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104822#4104822

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104822