[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - connection with MQ Series 5.3 os linux

fbastos1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 15 04:04:16 EST 2007

Hy,
I use jboss 4.2.2.GA installing on linux.

I attempt to connect an EJB to MQ Series but I'm an error :

  | javax.naming.NamingException: A class could not be located to initialiase the context. Check that you have the com.ibm.mq.pcf.jar in your classpath along with any other jar files that may be needed. [Root exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError]

However all MQSeries librairies are in the lib repository and the same configuration is correct on windows.
An idea?
regards,
Fab

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104881#4104881