[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Nested property reference

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 15 04:34:15 EST 2007

"trustin" wrote :
  | Can Microcontainer refer nested properties like the example above?

Currently we don't support anything like this.

  | <bean id="beanX" ...>
  |     <property name="propA.propB" value="C"/>
  | </bean>

This one I don't like, since it means instantiating an anonymous bean with a lot less control for propA.

  | <bean id="beanY" ...>
  |     <property name="propC" ref="beanX.propA.propB" />
  | </bean>

This can be trivially added to our inject element:

  | <inject bean="beanX" property="propA.propB"/>

Will post this 2nd example on the MC dev forum. And we'll see what response we get. :-)

"trustin" wrote :
  | Microcontainer rocks!
;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104895#4104895