[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: how to publish my own wsdl

tpawankumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 15 05:29:03 EST 2007

Hi Alessio,

I have given that name in web.xml file.
Below is my web.xml

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <web-app xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
  |       xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  |       xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee
  |               http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd"
  |       version="2.4">
  |
  |       <servlet>
  |         <servlet-name>JWeb</servlet-name>
  |       <servlet-class>com.covad.impl.HelloImpl</servlet-class>
  |       </servlet>
  |
  |       <servlet-mapping>
  |         <servlet-name>JWeb</servlet-name>
  |         <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  |       </servlet-mapping>
  |
  |     </web-app>

Is the wsdlLocation annotation that i have given is right?
Where i should specify on SEI or Implementation class?

could also please check the name attribute that i have given for SEI and Implementation class should be different or it should match?

That is same wsdl that i want to publish.

Thanks in Advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104915#4104915

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104915