[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0.0.GA is out

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 15 08:19:55 EST 2007

Mortena

anonymous wrote : # Why is it not possible to create views from existing EJB3 entities?

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-843

This has enough votes that we will have to push it to the top of the priority list!

anonymous wrote : # What's the plans with seam-gen?

Similarly to hibernate tools, we plan to keep a command line version, and to provide gui support via Jboss Tools/RHDS

anonymous wrote : # Where can I find a real life example of a running application. (Not the academic examples provided, but some real applications).

The wiki example powers in.relation.to - if you are after reference application, contact JBoss Sales (but I don't think you can see the code in this case ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105001#4105001

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105001