[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Connection closed problem after DB restart.

reza0112 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 15 08:55:20 EST 2007

Hi vickyk!

Thank you for your fast reply.

I have read the Documentation and i already had set the
<valid-connection-checker-class-name> tag in my oracle-ds.xml File, i use the org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.OracleValidConnectionChecker
Class.

Unfortunately it doesn´t work on one machine.
So I have copied the jboss to a another machine, there the same jboss is able to reconnect after db restart. So maybe it´s a problem outside jboss (And yes, I know this is a JBoss Froum).

May somebody have or had the same issues?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105016#4105016

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105016