[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portlet with Ajax4jsf

thomas.heute@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 15 11:22:48 EST 2007

"dimiter_a" wrote :
  | 1. Unfortunatelly there is not a place where you can read all you need to make a richfaces portlet work on jboss portal.

The reason is that we are working on making it really work with released packages beofre we can explain how to use it. Right now this is subject to a lot of changes.

"dimiter_a" wrote :
  | If I had more time, I would make a detailed tutorial to save the work for others that try this(It took me about 3 days). Anyway I think this will be done much better by the developers from jboss.

Really we accept all contributions, if someone else do this, we can focus on something else, but i would wait till we have something stable.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105100#4105100

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105100