[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - PAGE scope and Ajax dataTable scroll

demetrio812 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 15 12:38:40 EST 2007

Hi,
I have a PAGE scoped bean, inside I have a list that I read from a db, in the xhtml I have a rich:dataTable and a rich:datascroller but when I scroll data I got a LazyInitializationException (could not initialize proxy - no Session).

I know that it's because the objects are detached coz of the serialization of the Bean, in fact if I use a long running conversation it works.

So my question is: there is a way to implement ajax data scrolling in a PAGE scoped bean or I have to use CONVERSATION scoped bean?

tnx

Demetrio Filocamo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105142#4105142

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105142