[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - seam component reuse advice

sonstone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 15 13:05:57 EST 2007

I have a scenario where I have a search type component that I want to re-use within the same conversation.  That is, I want an instance A configured differently than an instance B but I want to use them both within the same conversation.

Do I have to create separate session beans and have them inherit from the same base class in order to tag them with different @Names?  Is there some other mechanism that exists for this sort of thing?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Daniel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105154#4105154

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105154