[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problems understanding Seam's jBPM support

MSchmidke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 16 01:58:54 EST 2007

"jcruise" wrote : Just use injection to get the context:

This was my hope ... but unfortunately it does not work:

anonymous wrote :
  | org.jboss.seam.RequiredException: In attribute requires non-null value: versionBearbeiten.jbpmContext

Does jBPM in Seam need some kind of special configuration?

I have in components.xml:

  | <core:jbpm>
  |   <core:process-definitions>
  |     <value>Argos3Freigabeprozess/processdefinition.xml</value>
  |   </core:process-definitions>
  | </core:jbpm>

, but I don't know if it's read because I found nothing about it in the logs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105311#4105311

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105311