[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: transitionButton

FabianW do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 16 10:03:21 EST 2007

Yes, that seems to be the problem.
At step 9 after clicking 'More Infor Needed' I get an exception with the following cause:
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file

Don't know what's this again....

But when I take a look at the process image it really went down the 'ok' transition.

1) what to do with this .patch file?
2) the page claims that this is fixed with 3.2.2, but that's the version I'm using. At least the version I configured as runtime location in RHDS is 3.2.2.
I'm ab bit confused. How is this runtime linked with the jBPM runtime that is integrated into the JBoss ESB?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105503#4105503

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105503