[jboss-user] [JBoss OSGi] - Re: OSGi features

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 16 11:59:48 EST 2007

Eh, pity, I think that this is strength of OSS over commercial development,

Nuxeo's projects are all LGPL, which exactly the same license Jboss uses,

Seems like they are planning A LOT with their new Runtime environment related to OSGI,

Take a look:
http://www.nuxeo.org/sections/about/roadmap/

Anyway, they are going to integrate with JBossAS 5.0 and release their new version on dec 2007,

So they are actually working in parallel with you guys but you'r not communicating each other? heh, funny,

Anyway I will try to contact them myself, maybe I'll be lucky and get some response,

Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105573#4105573

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105573