[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Exception while deploying the webservice using jax-ws

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 16 12:25:25 EST 2007

"tpawankumar" wrote : Hi,

  | This issue has been resolved by moving to Jbossws 2.0.1 GA.
  |
  | Now i am getting different exception
  |
  | java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot find endpoint meta data for: MacafeeAdapter
  |         at org.jboss.wsf.stack.jbws.UnifiedMetaDataDeploymentAspect.getEndpointM
  | etaData(UnifiedMetaDataDeploymentAspect.java:117)
  |         at org.jboss.wsf.stack.jbws.UnifiedMetaDataDeploymentAspect.create(Unifi
  | edMetaDataDeploymentAspect.java:86)
  | [...]

OK, this is no longer related to the XmlAccessorType issue; this problem is cause by the UnifiedMetaDataDeploymentAspect that is not able to find your endpoint meta data after all meta data have been created. I would double check the web.xml (beware of the case, you have macafeeAdapter as the service implementation class name).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105590#4105590

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105590