[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can I use seam to fix my url redirect problem that JSF i

TheKurgan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 16 13:39:14 EST 2007

Hard to believe someone could not answer this simple question.  I warn other who read this post to stay far away from Seam and actually just JBoss in general.

The documentation for embedding JBoss into Tomcat is wrong as I have follwed it perfectly, but it does not work and has actually jacked up my Tomcat installation.

There are so many other problems I have found with JBoss cr*p that I can say for sure that I won't be using JBoss products ever in any of my dev projects.  I see why this forum is so active with all the problems with only this one JBoss product :)

P.S. Even this website is extremely slow.  I assume it can only be due to JBoss empowerment.  I'll stick with proven technologies such as WAS and Tomcat.  Great support guys!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105622#4105622

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105622