[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: beginning with seam (deployment)

dbgroups do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 16 19:47:37 EST 2007

Greetings:

Do you or some one who has successfully make examples under seams-2.0.0.GA work under tomcat6 or 5.5 (without embedded JBoss AS) as instructed in each example readme.txt wish to share your how-to?.

I have tried to use both ant 1.6.5 amd 1.7 in combination with jdk 1.5 and 1.6. The jpa example (and others) successfully compiled for the .war file. But the deployment to tomcat get an error due to SeamListener. I am still learning and investigating.  It is even better if you have it under maven. Thanks for sharing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105706#4105706

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105706