[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: designer and delegation

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 17 06:42:31 EST 2007

Generic collections such as list, maps, etc are difficult to support in the designer. I am also not sure if it is good practice to use these collections to configure your delegation classes. Also, editing the xml source pane might for the moment result in all kinds of weird things happening because of various xml synchronization bugs. So the most reliable solution is to open the file in a regular xml editor and add the configurations there for the time being. I am working hard on the xml synchronization bugs though, so stay tuned.

Regards,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105736#4105736

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105736