[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Unable to Consume Remote Portlet

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 17 11:17:58 EST 2007

"vinuneelu" wrote : Hi Chris,
  | I found one wsdl file named "wsrp_v1_bindings.wsdl" in Webspere Portal.
  | Inside that there is one entry for getServiceDescription. Could you please tell me whether you meant this description?
  |
  |   <wsdl:binding name="WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_Binding_SOAP" type="intf:WSRP_v1_ServiceDescription_PortType">
  |     <soap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
  |
  |     <wsdl:operation name="getServiceDescription">
  |       <soap:operation soapAction="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsrp:v1:getServiceDescription"/>
  |       <wsdl:input name="getServiceDescription">
  |         <soap:body use="literal"/>
  |       </wsdl:input>
  |       <wsdl:output name="getServiceDescriptionResponse">
  |         <soap:body use="literal"/>
  |       </wsdl:output>
  |       <wsdl:fault name="InvalidRegistration">
  |         <soap:fault name="InvalidRegistration" use="literal"/>
  |       </wsdl:fault>
  |       <wsdl:fault name="OperationFailed">
  |         <soap:fault name="OperationFailed" use="literal"/>
  |       </wsdl:fault>
  |     </wsdl:operation>
  |   </wsdl:binding>

This is the web service description of the web service operation. What I'd like to see is the result of calling this operation. This won't be a static file that you can find, but rather the SOAP response to a call to that getServiceDescription operation.
You might want to consider getting professional support from us, as it would help you solve your issue and get up to speed faster.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105761#4105761

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105761