[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: 2.0 CR1 very slow on OS X 10.5.1

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 17 15:57:13 EST 2007

sorry, yes - eclipse 3.3.1.1.

I haven't seen any special slowness as soon as I use permgen as specified in the default eclipse ini.

Are you opening files with many includes ? That has been reported before but we haven't been able to reproduce it consistently.

If you don't have many includes then I would like to know more about what "slowness" you see - I don't have noticable slowness compared to other apps on my mac mini with leopard.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105801#4105801

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105801