[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Parameters not sent when using s:selectItems

marius.oancea do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 18 07:02:33 EST 2007

Yes, except ui example does not use a thing like that:
  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <page xmlns="http://jboss.com/products/seam/pages"
  |       xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  |       xsi:schemaLocation="http://jboss.com/products/seam/pages http://jboss.com/products/seam/pages-2.0.xsd">
  |
  |    <param name="firstResult" value="#{markupRepresentationList.firstResult}"/>
  |    <param name="order" value="#{markupRepresentationList.order}"/>
  |    <param name="from"/>
  |    <param name="fulltext" value="#{markupRepresentationList.criteria.fulltext}"/>
  |    <param name="cmtid" value="#{markupRepresentationList.criteria.committee}"/>
  | </page>

In UI example in selectItems.xhtml, conversation is propagated and parsonHome.update is called.

In UI example i only find:
	<page view-id="/selectItems.xhtml">
		<begin-conversation join="true"/>

So only personId is bind with personHome.id. What I want it to bind a request parameter with my selectMany (cmtid with "#{markupRepresentationList.criteria.committee}")

But because of an unknown reason, in Pages.java line 779 (valueExpression.setValue(object)) object is not a list, set or array but a simple string containing  "[Lmymodel.Committee;@1afbdd4"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105840#4105840

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105840