[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Complex PDF generation and architecture question

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 18 16:50:20 EST 2007

If I find the time, I'll update my locally created tags to seam 2.0 and post them. I made tags that take an existing pdf and can do either:
- fill in forms based on acrofield names
- do overlay based on x,y coordinates in combination with a pagenumber

It works kinda great, but never found the time to update it and really test it. There is a jira issue for this afaik where I'll attach the code I have

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105874#4105874

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105874