[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam question

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 18 17:05:34 EST 2007

First some answers than a rant

1: 404 handling is either done on the reverse proxy, the appserver, in the webapp (last 2 both plain jee), or like in your 'example' seam (when there is an ENFE, a 404 is send back)

2: search the forum, has been discussed multiple times before. One of the possible causes is even in the wiki: http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SeamProblemsFAQ

3: Yes, according to google (which really is your friend)... I (major capital I) found http://www.michaelyuan.com/blog/2007/07/24/seam-20-and-tomcat/ as the SECOND result from google.

Rant:

wow.... two 'seam questions' in one weekend in the seam forum... coool... this one and

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=123928

oh wait, there is also

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=123941

but this one contains 3 questions... of which one is a duplicate of the first post... how many 'seam questions' does that make? ;-)

I personally would appreciate it very much if you post  questions with at least a relevant subject and one per subject so I and others can easily decided whether to look into this specific post or not.

Thanks in advance and have a nice *weekend*....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105876#4105876

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105876