[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - JBoss 4.2.2: How to deploy a JSF web app with Sun's JSF 1.1

redolive do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 18 20:02:51 EST 2007

My JSF web app doesn't work with JSF 1.2 RI intergrated in JBoss 4.2.2, it's only work fine with Sun's JSF 1.1 RI, how to deploy it with Sun's JSF 1.1 RI to JBoss 4.2.2?
According to an article for JBoss 4.0.5 on the JBoss Wiki, I tried to remove jsf-libs from deploy\jboss-web.deployer, it cause the integerated web apps, such as jmx-console, didn't work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105883#4105883

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105883