[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - shutdown immediately after startup problem

lakemove do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 19 04:42:17 EST 2007

hey, i've installed jboss 4.0.4.GA. that problem made me mad

once i started up the server(pure 'default' server without changing anything) with "--host=192.168.2.95" parameter, the server would shutdown in about 4 minutes, without throwing any info.

but if i turn off the parameter, everything turn out to be ok.

can u guess what happened about my server ?

thank u very very very very very ........... much

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4105936#4105936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4105936