[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Unable to Consume Remote Portlet

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 19 11:56:21 EST 2007

Are you behind a firewall? If yes, please look at http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=WSRPOfflineInstructions

"vinuneelu" wrote :
  | 6) We then modified the entry in the default-wsrp.xml for the websphere producer as follows -
  |
  | <endpoint-config>
  | <service-description-url>http://localhost:10038/wps/WSRPServiceDescriptionService</service-description-url>
  | <markup-url>http://localhost:10038/wps/WSRPMarkupService</markup-url>
  | <portlet-management-url>http://localhost:10038/portal-wsrp/PortletManagementService</portlet-management-url>
  | </endpoint-config>

If you have already configured a producer with the same name in the admin portlet, the database configuration will take precedence over the XML descriptors... So changes made to the XML configuration won't have any effect.

"vinuneelu" wrote :
  | java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Couldn't initialize services for WSDL at 'http://localhost:10038/wps/wsdl/wsrp_service.wsdl' Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: Couldn't initialize services for WSDL at 'http://localhost:10038/wps/wsdl/wsrp_service.wsdl'

I would need to see the exception stack for this particular exception (this can be found in server.log). However, I believe that this error is due to your network issue as highlighted by 1) above.

"vinuneelu" wrote :
  | Kindly help us out at the earliest.

This forum is only monitored from time to time, and we have no obligation to provide support here. If you need more immediate support, please consider buying professional support from us.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106098#4106098

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106098