[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Assign viewers to a task

Munkius do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 19 12:03:34 EST 2007

Hi there,

I'm currently on a fork between either developing a workflow myself or using jBPM instead. The latter definitely sounds interesting, but I wonder if it's possible to link viewers to a task.

Case
A user is assigned a task. Say this user is a manager of a department and he wants to reassign this to one of his staff members (I think this is surely possible in jBPM?). Of course, the new assignee for the task is receiving a notification, just as the manager. But... is it possible to let the manager have a viewing role of this task? It might even be that certain people, like administrators, always need a notification and (r/w) access to a task from their task overview screen.

Can this be achieved using jBPM?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106100#4106100

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106100