[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: concurrent-request-timeout - how to set optimal size?

enda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 19 12:30:05 EST 2007

With code tag

Seems that concurrent-request-timeout parameter in components.xml is important for Ajax

How can I determine optimal size?

  | <core:manager concurrent-request-timeout="1000"
  |        conversation-timeout="120000"
  |        conversation-id-parameter="cid"/>

Also to use conversation propagation seems important

  | <h:commandButton value="Save"
  |      rendered="#{edit}"
  |      action="#{personAccountManager.save}">
  |    <s:conversationPropagation type="join"/>
  | </h:commandButton>

Seam examples in documentation does not have this?

When concurrent-request-timeout is small then I have problem:

  | 20:31:21,692 INFO [lifecycle] WARNING: FacesMessage(s) have been enqueued, but may not have been displayed.
  | sourceId=null[severity=(WARN 1), summary=(The conversation ended, timed out or was processing another request), detail=(The conversation ended, timed out or was processing another request)]
  | sourceId=null[severity=(WARN 1), summary=(The conversation ended, timed out or was processing another request), detail=(The conversation ended, timed out or was processing another request)]

But can a bigger value cause memory problems on server?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106112#4106112

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106112