[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Dynamic widgets?

whafrog do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 19 16:53:14 EST 2007

Yes, it did have a getBenefitMap() method.  Unfortunately I have tossed that code and gone what I thought would be a more "tried and true" route.  I'm under a serious time deadline and need something functional asap.  I made the mistake of buying into the "Seam makes everything easier" without factoring in a serious learning curve...going from straight JSPs and Struts 1.2 to JSF and Seam in a couple weeks.

But that's not your problem  ;-)  thanks for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106179#4106179

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106179