[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Experience with using IBM-WMQ-Ressource-Adapter on JB4.2

TooMuch67 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 19 17:46:54 EST 2007

Yes I know this wiki Pages.
But in this description the pcf-Classes for Java and the WSMQ-Inital Context Factory was used. (Both also recommended to use with the JMS-ADmin Tool). If you are using pcf-Classes the SYSTEM.ADMIN.COMMAND.QUEUE ... Admin-Command are written an the MQ-Command Server ist processing them. I tried to use it without administrative permission to the QM ... doesnt work.The ICtxF is creating dynamic Reply Queue´s aso. ... So we cant use this in our Env, bcause aof Security Policies. But It helped a lot to figure out how to Register MQ in JB! (diffs told a lot)

So we decided to use the wmq.jmsra.rar.

We have got some time left to get it running.
May I will post an Config-Example these days.

thx.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106192#4106192

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106192