[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Cache loader questions

aditsu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 19 23:07:03 EST 2007

Salut, mersi pt. raspuns :)
(Hi, thanks for your answer)

1. This is good news, I'll look at the JDBCCacheLoader code
For the writes, I already have a custom implementation.

2. This was not answered properly, but from what you say it looks like at least 2.2 is not currently possible.

3. I'm using sync replication anyway, at least for now, but the question was about the cache loader (which has to be async for performance reasons). I can implement this feature manually (to have each instance attempt to flush the changes from the whole cluster to db, asynchronously), but I was hoping JBC already had this option.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106230#4106230

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106230