[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: PDF - is there a way?

Kragoth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 20 01:00:39 EST 2007

Baby steps.....

Ok, I'm now almost 100% certain that the cause of all my problems lies in the use of the iframe.

It appears that conversations do not span over iframes.... now from all my reading and the way I understand conversations this should not be the case!

Am I right in assuming this? And if so, does anyone have any idea why my conversation is non-existent when inside the iframe?

I think I'm going to have bad dreams about this all night tonight :P

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106240#4106240

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106240