[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Deploy JBC 2.x in JBossAS 4.2.x

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 20 06:24:46 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : So if we have more than one application using these caches, say for example, caches are defined in one APP, and used in this and some other apps, would there be any conflict?

In theory, no.  More when we get this wiki up.  In fact, if you are willing to try out a few scenarios (sharing data between apps, etc.), or running with/without AS clustering, etc., it would certainly help improve the wiki.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106318#4106318

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106318