[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Unable to Consume Remote Portlet

vinuneelu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 20 07:05:07 EST 2007

As suggested by you, we have done exactly what the link
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=WSRPOfflineInstructions
specifies to do ie... place the following in the run.conf file in the jbossserver/bin directory.

JAVA_OPTS=-Dhttp.proxyHost=proxy1.wipro.com -Dhttp.proxyPort=8080 -DproxySet=true

But still we get the same problem. Is it that we need to specify the authentication details also for the proxy somewhere ?

Our JBoss Server run behinds the proxy and surely not behind the Firewall.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106333#4106333

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106333