[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Duke's Bank Application Problem

bentabol do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 20 07:15:09 EST 2007

Hello again,

When I try to create the tables with the db-create-table target, by doing: ant -f jboss-build.xml db-create-table, it builds successfully, but I obtain the next error:

     [java] SQL Error at line 54: java.sql.SQLException: Table is referenced by
a constraint in table SYS_REF_FK6713A03980734EA4_58 table: BOOKING in statement
[
     [java] DROP TABLE customer if exists]

Can anyone help me to solve it?.

Thanks in advance.