[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Experience with using IBM-WMQ-Ressource-Adapter on JB4.2

TooMuch67 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 20 08:33:08 EST 2007

Sorry i was a little bit confused with all the examples I tried to get working. Absolutely correct. The wiki-Page you talked about decribes the usage of the jca.

There was a Problem with the Examples on the IBM-Page. The XML have some bugs. If you just use them the CF will not be registered correctly. We fixed that and now it works on 4.2.1 also.  (I posted a comment regarding this   Bugs in the Doc. to IBM)

Thx, Tom

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106370#4106370

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106370