[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple entities on page, and @Name conflict

whafrog do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 20 10:48:56 EST 2007

Thanks.  Just to be clear:  do I remove the @Name annotation from "Entity" in your example?  Because I have tried using getters in my action class, but then I get javax.el Exceptions.

Using your example, class MyBackingBean would have to be @Name d (say, "myBackingBean", and on the page I'd reference #{myBackingBean.entity1.someAccessor} (which gives me a javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException on "entity1"), or reference #{myBackingBean.getEntity1().someAccessor()}, in which case I get a javax.el.ELException "method not found".

Does anyone have code proving two instances of the same entity type can be used on the same page with the same action class?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106436#4106436

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106436