[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Need Help! encounter strange Exception:not used by any E

xinhua do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 20 10:58:03 EST 2007

Hi,
i use DAO pattern, all CRUD fuctions are supposed come from GenericDAO
for example, in GenericDAO i defined findAll(), findById()....then , i let EmailTemplate extends GenericDAO to get such frequently used functions and these crud functions are also INVOKED in my SLSB.

If the reason of this exception is i did not defined any method in my DAO session Bean, please tell me what is the pupose of this Exception, against inheritance in EJB3 world?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106440#4106440

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106440