[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message stranded in cluster

chip_schoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 20 13:43:13 EST 2007

Apparently I started one of my nodes the first time before I set the clustered flag in the queue definition because when I looked at the jbm_postoffice records one node had clustered set to false.  By deleting the records then restarting the queue is set to clustered and it appears that everything is working as expected.

I guess changing that flag after a queue has been established does not have any effect.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106521#4106521

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106521