[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: selectOneMenu - NullPointerException

chrismalan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 20 19:30:43 EST 2007

I don't know if I have a Seam Managed Persistence Context in my components.xml.  I'm mailing this from work.  But I at last did get s:selectItems to work.

What did the trick was that every @entity that is used as a source for s:selectItems must implement a "boolean equals(Object obj)" and an "int hashCode()" method.  Make sure about this last one, maybe it's getHashCode or something similar.

Give it a go.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106577#4106577

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106577