[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Multiple JBPM engines on one single JBoss instance

bfillon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 02:43:18 EST 2007

I've made some basic tests with two ears containing :
- jbpm.war
- hibernate.cfg.xml
- jbpm.cfg.xml

Let's say ears are called app1.ear and app2.ear. They both contain the same structure and files and hibernate.cfg.xml files use distinct JNDI datasources defined in jbpm-ds.xml.

What i see when starting JBoss and hot-deploying applications one by one is the following :
- I deploy app1.ear and application starts correctly and JBPM objects are mapped through Hibernate using config information for datasource 1
- I deploy app2.ear and application starts correctly but JBPM objects are not mapped a second time using config information for datasource 2. This results in app2.ear using processes and definition from JBPM database 1...

That's why i was asking myself if such a scenario is possible with JBPM.
Any idea ?

Regards,
Benoit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106619#4106619