[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: new

gscalise do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 03:51:21 EST 2007

"elidon" wrote : Hi,

  | I had the same problem. What I did was to "JBoss, a division of Red Hat" as the provider for the adapter, and not "JBoss", which is the default one provided by Eclipse.  After that you can select the JBoss runtime that you want, and it will magically show up in the "Target runtime" when you create a new project.
  |

  | JP

Still a no-go for me... creating a new runtime does nothing... i mean, i still get  no new server in the combo after returning from the wizard. Creating a new server (based on the RH adapter) selects a blank item to the combo, but after clicking on the drop-down, I can only select  as an option.
Closing the wizard and opening it again does nothing, either.

I'd gladly appreciate some help from the JB-IDE team on this issue...

Guido

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106640#4106640

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106640