[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Need help with debugging

roth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 04:19:52 EST 2007

Hi

I am trying to debug a problem that shows up when using ldap with an admin role that is not called 'admin' but something else originating from my ldap (I basically did what is described here: http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=GiveAdminPrivileges.

Everything except the listing of available portlets in the page layout admin page works.

Basically, the jbp:portlet tag in the following section (editPageLayout.xhml from core-admin) stays completely empty when the page  is rendered:

  |                <hr/>
  |                Select content that will be added to the page:
  |                <jbp:portlet
  |                   portletId="#{pageManager.selectedEditorPortletId}"
  |                   portletInvoker="#{pageManager.portletInvoker}"
  |                   actionListener="#{pageManager.assignWindow}"
  |                   supportedModes="edit_content"
  |                   supportedWindowStates="normal"
  |                   initialMode="edit_content"
  |                   initialWindowState="normal"
  |                   renderParameters="#{pageManager.selectedRenderParameters}"
  |                   onClick="url.setParameter('windowName', document.getElementById('windowForm:windowName').value);"/>

And now I am stuck. What's to check next? Can an experienced portal developer point me in the right direction?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106650#4106650

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106650