[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Preferences localization

syllant do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 04:48:44 EST 2007

Hi,

I don't manage to localize portlet preferences.

I've set resource-bundle and supported-locale in portlet.xml but in administration page, I see : LocalizedString[value='xxx',defaultLocale=en].

Besides, bundles are defined in french and english, administrator is configured with french locale and I don't understand why default locale should be english...

Note that both bundles are correctly loaded since I see LocalizeString objects when debugging ContainerPreferencesInfo.

portlet.xml :<portlet>
  |     <portlet-name>X</portlet-name>
  |     <portlet-class>X</portlet-class>
  |     <resource-bundle>i18n/PortletMessages</resource-bundle>
  |     <supports>
  |       <mime-type>text/html</mime-type>
  |       <portlet-mode>help</portlet-mode>
  |     </supports>
  |     <portlet-preferences>
  |       <preference>
  |         <name>xxx</name>
  |         <value>some value</value>
  |       </preference>
  |     </portlet-preferences>
  |     <supported-locale>fr</supported-locale>
  |     <portlet-info>
  |       <title/> <!-- Dynamically generated -->
  |     </portlet-info>
  |   </portlet>

WEB-INF/classes/i18n/PortletMessages_en.properties (same for _fr) :javax.portlet.preference.name.xxx = Some name
  | javax.portlet.preference.description.xxx = Some description

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106660#4106660

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106660