[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Problem reading (deserializing) objects from FileCacheLo

arjan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 06:15:27 EST 2007

Indeed, the Classloader seems to be changed in org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker:

  | 252:ClassLoader mbeanTCL = resourceEntry.getClassLoader();
  |       final ClassLoader ccl = TCLAction.UTIL.getContextClassLoader();
  |       boolean setCl = ccl != mbeanTCL && mbeanTCL != null;
  |       if (setCl)
  |       {
  |          TCLAction.UTIL.setContextClassLoader(mbeanTCL);
  |       }

I have to say that I use a JRMPProxyFactory to make the TreeCache accessible from JNDI. I'll change this to see if it makes a difference.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106689#4106689

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106689