[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problems

kaledev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 09:21:06 EST 2007

I'm sorry, are you asking if I can contribute to the tutorial? Seeing as I know nothing about this product I would rather not. I do not mean to offend the person who wrote the tutorial - I am just pointing out that I cannot find one that is up to date. If you know of any other tutorials then please let me know - I have spent days and days on google coming up with only a few sparse blog pages and the wiki tutorial I have mentioned. But unfortunately it is impossible to use past a certain point - although I appreciate the portion I did get. Anywhere you can point me? Other documentation? Websites? Cave drawings?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4106761#4106761

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4106761